Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25702 hieryy328244 Feb 10 2019, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25703 azaho Feb 10 2019, 8:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25705 makaru261817 Feb 10 2019, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25709 azizevewi Feb 10 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25711 Demmyse2 Feb 10 2019, 3:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25712 funciak417587 Feb 10 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25713 Ceronskyse2 Feb 10 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25704 juanbharrissearch Feb 10 2019, 9:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25706 Dagmaraopfwxj Feb 10 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25707 Rozaliajaecby Feb 10 2019, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25710 Antoninajcsodl Feb 10 2019, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25715 iluri Feb 10 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25716 arubopyg Feb 10 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25714 socialjimdraap Feb 10 2019, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25735 tawroclaw448 Feb 11 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25736 topnieveshill Feb 11 2019, 7:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25738 malyjanek344177 Feb 11 2019, 10:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25739 katarzyna2829390 Feb 11 2019, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25737 williamdavisbee Feb 11 2019, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25740 3audreyc491rL1 Feb 11 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25741 Tapahaes2 Feb 11 2019, 11:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25742 sylianaygdfa73h Feb 11 2019, 12:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25743 flippartyc5 Feb 11 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25744 Laceyaq1 Feb 11 2019, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25745 Lacortees2 Feb 11 2019, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25746 Manueles1 Feb 11 2019, 5:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25748 axirewes Feb 11 2019, 6:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25749 edykevy Feb 11 2019, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25747 Bleakney10 Feb 11 2019, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25764 epekoto Feb 12 2019, 7:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 349 350 351 352 353 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City