Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25765 Venneries5 Feb 12 2019, 7:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25766 ofujuzus Feb 12 2019, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25767 obara Feb 12 2019, 8:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25768 amorajy Feb 12 2019, 8:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25769 gdfewr Feb 12 2019, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25770 Rudzinski12 Feb 12 2019, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25771 ambrandar2015 Feb 12 2019, 10:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25772 kukefinsidengomoke1 Feb 12 2019, 10:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25773 Conradyes4 Feb 12 2019, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25774 kukefinzohoprik2 Feb 12 2019, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25776 smartmaryrluna Feb 12 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25777 jokastat273155 Feb 12 2019, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25778 tristanka281081 Feb 12 2019, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25779 blotniok216694 Feb 12 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25780 zanderinio40689 Feb 12 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25781 gabrysia20315175 Feb 12 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25782 axykukije Feb 12 2019, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25783 kukefinwixmoke4 Feb 12 2019, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25785 izihykup Feb 12 2019, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25786 niggtitabu41 Feb 12 2019, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25787 reveloke42 Feb 12 2019, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25788 ango182812 Feb 12 2019, 6:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25789 kodak49857 Feb 12 2019, 6:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25806 4audreyc7123he6 Feb 13 2019, 7:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25807 hostkyliejnovak Feb 13 2019, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25808 infowroclaw741 Feb 13 2019, 8:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25809 ywizivipe Feb 13 2019, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25810 kapi12q Feb 13 2019, 9:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25811 osonocu Feb 13 2019, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25812 uducac Feb 13 2019, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 350 351 352 353 354 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, RIVE