Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25813 Straubese3 Feb 13 2019, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25814 iglopotam52290 Feb 13 2019, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25815 johnbgarciacenter Feb 13 2019, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25816 Heaveneraq1 Feb 13 2019, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25817 karhar156137 Feb 13 2019, 11:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25818 markwroclaw821 Feb 13 2019, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25819 Mealyaq4 Feb 13 2019, 11:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25821 Shrevese8 Feb 13 2019, 11:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25822 kie22703 Feb 13 2019, 11:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25823 ewelinkaa21078 Feb 13 2019, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25824 Halprinaq5 Feb 13 2019, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25825 gorgos45942 Feb 13 2019, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25829 Rakhistores Feb 13 2019, 12:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25831 Sechristaq7 Feb 13 2019, 12:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25833 waynee71 Feb 13 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25834 gowroclaw766 Feb 13 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25835 Lavelles3 Feb 13 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25826 jessebailycode Feb 13 2019, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25828 kukefinfreeprouk2 Feb 13 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25830 jonestkellynet Feb 13 2019, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25832 Traffanstedt Feb 13 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25836 imafy Feb 13 2019, 2:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25838 ikygulavy Feb 13 2019, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25839 Vanoortse8 Feb 13 2019, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25840 michal9 Feb 13 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25841 Spiottaaq8 Feb 13 2019, 4:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25842 Casadeies9 Feb 13 2019, 4:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25843 Gartenhausse2g Feb 13 2019, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25837 kukefinpageprok5 Feb 13 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25844 davidpetronesale Feb 13 2019, 5:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 351 352 353 354 355 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, RIVE