Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25845 Bobbylm Feb 13 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25846 Battisties8 Feb 13 2019, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25847 waptekapageprouk1 Feb 13 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25848 Sylviaaq1 Feb 13 2019, 6:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25850 Katose7 Feb 13 2019, 6:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25849 josephaenglebank Feb 13 2019, 6:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25894 upipeny Feb 14 2019, 7:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25895 iroconej Feb 14 2019, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25897 hairextensions Feb 14 2019, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25898 lokar117612 Feb 14 2019, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25899 yxonutoni Feb 14 2019, 10:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25900 ovyrega Feb 14 2019, 11:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25905 Tetersse7 Feb 14 2019, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25907 Filyanaq7 Feb 14 2019, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25901 Stoppeles1 Feb 14 2019, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25902 Wilfong8 Feb 14 2019, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25903 kawalavazzaplprok3 Feb 14 2019, 12:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25904 purehazeljcross Feb 14 2019, 12:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25908 olastana886x Feb 14 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25909 upypulori Feb 14 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25910 Demorestse1 Feb 14 2019, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25906 okawielavazzaprek4 Feb 14 2019, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25911 betynwhiteapps Feb 14 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25912 agyqyv Feb 14 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25913 Magnantise5 Feb 14 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25914 Tinnse9 Feb 14 2019, 5:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25920 waptekazohoprok4 Feb 15 2019, 7:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25921 ujypuba Feb 15 2019, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25926 Katryn Feb 15 2019, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25928 makbet293071 Feb 15 2019, 1:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 352 353 354 355 356 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, NudeRaider