Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25644 tutinkplugrep31 Feb 8 2019, 2:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25645 recapehi95 Feb 8 2019, 2:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25631 lackySpidernine Feb 8 2019, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25633 berthertma3 Feb 8 2019, 9:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25635 evohusisy Feb 8 2019, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25636 finansowanieprik4 Feb 8 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25637 Fetrowop8 Feb 8 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25646 Kruethse5 Feb 8 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25647 erlangus6z Feb 8 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25642 vertysaforma3 Feb 8 2019, 1:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25648 bercoureren38 Feb 8 2019, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25651 kamx2 Feb 8 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25652 abilasyt Feb 8 2019, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25663 ugihefady Feb 9 2019, 8:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25664 emupeqyv Feb 9 2019, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25665 buypeterkcraig Feb 9 2019, 9:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25666 ixisuheci Feb 9 2019, 10:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25667 Veresaq7 Feb 9 2019, 10:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25670 Lavalaises2n Feb 9 2019, 1:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25671 uzuwyc Feb 9 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25672 ityjedi Feb 9 2019, 2:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25673 calvin7bb3 Feb 9 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25674 slinecznik251842 Feb 9 2019, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25675 inuwemozy Feb 9 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25677 utarine Feb 9 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25678 scruggsearl4 Feb 9 2019, 5:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25679 ecawys Feb 9 2019, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25680 kanibaler28363 Feb 9 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25681 yfalediw Feb 9 2019, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25695 ChristianMartinez Feb 10 2019, 2:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 348 349 350 351 352 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City