Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25424 jarpen56775 Feb 2 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25412 freshrodrock Feb 2 2019, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25423 galdur1ikg Feb 2 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25425 mingrounnela64 Feb 2 2019, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25464 Patryk91 Feb 3 2019, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25466 megagaylehogan Feb 3 2019, 2:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25467 angv44 Feb 3 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25459 johngbakertool Feb 3 2019, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25463 shopjeffsargent Feb 3 2019, 10:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25465 Definofi Feb 3 2019, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25468 johncollinshouse Feb 3 2019, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25471 lucjak146515 Feb 3 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25469 mableeallenlink Feb 3 2019, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25470 darrellgilmedia Feb 3 2019, 3:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25488 RandyMutya Feb 5 2019, 6:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25491 aheripuvo Feb 4 2019, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25493 fawkulce62778 Feb 4 2019, 10:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25495 ieno43 Feb 4 2019, 12:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25496 ernestbushme Feb 4 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25497 Backfisch Feb 4 2019, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25500 biomerlebhenry Feb 4 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25511 bioiylanphilip Feb 5 2019, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25512 curibon Feb 5 2019, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25513 mariola45387359 Feb 5 2019, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25514 gowroclaw153 Feb 5 2019, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25515 markszczecin724 Feb 5 2019, 8:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25517 infoszczecin876 Feb 5 2019, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25519 anna20291379 Feb 5 2019, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25520 fermine5a Feb 5 2019, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25521 tenszczecin764 Feb 5 2019, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 345 346 347 348 349 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid