Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25340 mrBrosmir Jan 31 2019, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25341 yduhexate Jan 31 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25333 maryhultconnection Jan 31 2019, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25335 blueteresastone Jan 31 2019, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25342 yfinezudy Jan 31 2019, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25343 lakcat56126 Jan 31 2019, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25344 manuelmilvar Feb 3 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25345 sami241514 Jan 31 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25346 markszczecin677 Jan 31 2019, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25347 ysopyn Jan 31 2019, 12:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25349 kartagina262241 Jan 31 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25351 zdupix219627 Jan 31 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25354 zuza30174396 Jan 31 2019, 1:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25355 tieserkeme29 Jan 31 2019, 1:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25357 acaduq Jan 31 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25359 mayb3a Jan 31 2019, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25350 jameseddiepartners Jan 31 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25358 travelgailcline Jan 31 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25360 traveleileenbailey Jan 31 2019, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25362 liuouir Jan 31 2019, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25364 eleri Jan 31 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25366 upowo Jan 31 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25367 infobryanblass Jan 31 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25391 szczurek193690 Feb 1 2019, 6:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25392 billiestonebotCowan Feb 1 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25393 udipyhuju Feb 1 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25394 opusada Feb 1 2019, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25395 elwinnrckx Feb 1 2019, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25411 saara13696 Feb 2 2019, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25416 butterfly34 Feb 2 2019, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 344 345 346 347 348 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry