Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15800 ndrvk56 Oct 6 2017, 9:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15801 Dobrawaukaudz Oct 6 2017, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15802 Krystynaltumbs Oct 6 2017, 9:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18091 nordvpn May 11 2018, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18096 ahunag May 12 2018, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18097 miikeon138 May 12 2018, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15803 Miawqmwfg Oct 6 2017, 10:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15804 amhgt57 Oct 6 2017, 10:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15805 stamatula5 Oct 6 2017, 10:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15808 unbem37 Oct 6 2017, 2:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18107 cristopher5171 May 13 2018, 7:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18108 dusty5490 May 13 2018, 10:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18112 ehaxipew May 13 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18113 osefebyf May 13 2018, 9:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15810 oltff64 Oct 6 2017, 4:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15812 Miravfrt Oct 6 2017, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15813 mertysafer4 Oct 6 2017, 10:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15817 oeiwz910 Oct 7 2017, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18117 ytyzuhy May 13 2018, 11:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18122 uqomiluw May 14 2018, 4:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18124 ifikedyh May 14 2018, 12:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18125 izeganeg May 14 2018, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18141 lanorgeschnigh12 May 15 2018, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15819 kertysala Oct 7 2017, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15829 silwana8 Oct 8 2017, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15838 Gabrielazdfruh Oct 8 2017, 6:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15839 Anielaparxsi Oct 8 2017, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18142 waldsakulis95 May 15 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18143 otunperchi65 May 15 2018, 3:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15840 Jagodaxbfmts Oct 8 2017, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 346 347 348 349 350 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry