Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15841 Tolaylrkcd Oct 8 2017, 9:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15847 tarajvarelasales Oct 9 2017, 7:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18144 talookstepi33 May 15 2018, 4:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18145 abjclzuk May 15 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18146 campmaconsrep77 May 15 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18148 aroziqamy May 15 2018, 7:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15848 mertysafer Oct 9 2017, 8:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15849 yujph72 Oct 9 2017, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15857 KArolinayaslvo Oct 9 2017, 3:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15861 reluta7 Oct 9 2017, 4:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18154 gprtom May 16 2018, 4:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18156 pelsanyre76 May 16 2018, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18158 rubgtomlinllc May 16 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18161 hroim4 May 16 2018, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15862 Ninachqxey Oct 9 2017, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15868 Matyldaxkqbwa Oct 9 2017, 8:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15871 martinkmetzpedia Oct 10 2017, 10:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18162 abjcledk May 16 2018, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18164 quopropexli87 May 16 2018, 3:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18165 dorahasu55 May 16 2018, 3:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18166 basgepalzla87 May 16 2018, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15872 quibuhowag Oct 10 2017, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15875 prepthapomla52 Oct 10 2017, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15879 fryderyka6 Oct 11 2017, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15880 kertydowe Oct 11 2017, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15882 Paravati Oct 11 2017, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18167 jmork May 16 2018, 5:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18175 axylecub May 16 2018, 10:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18176 icowu May 16 2018, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15891 lokertysade Oct 12 2017, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 347 348 349 350 351 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE