Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15924 Elizapsqgdf Oct 14 2017, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15925 Wiktoriaxwvuex Oct 14 2017, 4:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15926 Mariannakardzz Oct 14 2017, 4:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18206 viictorbute139 May 18 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18207 megatronsza1137 May 18 2018, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15927 Anielaexcdqf Oct 14 2017, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15929 Anielaqcxgsb Oct 14 2017, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15930 Katarzynaeudrkj Oct 14 2017, 5:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18212 fgmo May 18 2018, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18216 oryxe May 18 2018, 6:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18219 justinfear152 May 18 2018, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15931 markdfullerapp Oct 14 2017, 5:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15932 Dobrawawwcrac Oct 14 2017, 5:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18220 akaleko Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18222 urawa May 19 2018, 3:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18225 healthjordanspann May 19 2018, 10:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15933 Simonapqxbvo Oct 14 2017, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15934 Lidiaooskbd Oct 14 2017, 6:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15935 IZabelawlvrmk Oct 14 2017, 6:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18226 marytsensalabs May 19 2018, 11:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18227 joynnge184 May 19 2018, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15936 Michalinazhhfql Oct 14 2017, 6:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15938 pokertysa Oct 14 2017, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15944 tiwkc56 Oct 14 2017, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15948 Nataliaoloffk Oct 14 2017, 7:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18228 sitekarenjarnold May 19 2018, 12:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18229 rolandomillerpro May 19 2018, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15949 Matyldazvbsxy Oct 14 2017, 8:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15950 Martalgkbmu Oct 14 2017, 8:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15952 Krystynarirmvj Oct 14 2017, 9:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 349 350 351 352 353 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, RIVE