Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15954 Dobrawatadhtp Oct 14 2017, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18236 markingtramun43 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18239 cooljohnsjensen May 20 2018, 11:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18245 iloneha May 20 2018, 10:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15955 Mariagvktkr Oct 15 2017, 12:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15956 Patrycjacijyvd Oct 15 2017, 1:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15957 Majavxdhrj Oct 15 2017, 1:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18247 hmtoyk May 21 2018, 4:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18248 loiswjosephbook May 21 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18249 hotwilburhill May 21 2018, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18253 ydyfur May 21 2018, 7:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15958 cybermarymejia Oct 15 2017, 6:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15959 imgarda4 Oct 15 2017, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15960 earxu45 Oct 15 2017, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15961 onkqt51 Oct 15 2017, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15962 Anielascsfxp Oct 15 2017, 12:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18254 eruhah May 22 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18258 Lifegame20 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18259 richardcar162 May 22 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15963 Jagodagdtbfg Oct 15 2017, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15964 Hannadykzfa Oct 15 2017, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15966 Sandratszeyr Oct 15 2017, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18261 icenipo May 22 2018, 4:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18262 edutudu May 22 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18263 animasjonsfilm May 22 2018, 8:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18265 ihytewyp May 22 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18266 tomclotheshsqz May 22 2018, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15970 Gabrielabflmsr Oct 15 2017, 6:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15971 Zofiaiqhzgh Oct 15 2017, 8:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15972 Helenaogxsld Oct 15 2017, 8:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 350 351 352 353 354 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, NudeRaider