Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18045 ewysy May 8 2018, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18046 hollis5153 May 8 2018, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18049 lauhitchrofest24 May 8 2018, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18050 htiyn May 8 2018, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18051 fipetnaca94 May 8 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15729 pbdvj13 Oct 4 2017, 3:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15731 ueapk55 Oct 4 2017, 6:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15739 Polazinkvr Oct 4 2017, 11:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18052 nanzadepas78 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18053 orrabtiro45 May 8 2018, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18054 rashad312 May 8 2018, 5:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18055 ikitizyx May 8 2018, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18057 ovyke May 8 2018, 6:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15740 eulalja9 Oct 4 2017, 11:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15741 Igusauhfin Oct 5 2017, 12:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15742 Gretelxvvtc Oct 5 2017, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15754 Lilianayoyqob Oct 5 2017, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18058 egyziz May 8 2018, 8:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18059 ubeci May 8 2018, 10:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18060 ijodeky May 9 2018, 12:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15755 jeremyowensbrand Oct 5 2017, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15756 Gretecbvviq Oct 5 2017, 5:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15757 Zosiadnmypr Oct 5 2017, 5:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15758 Kamilamdcplh Oct 5 2017, 5:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18061 ununak May 9 2018, 3:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18063 mindnandlady32 May 9 2018, 5:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18065 autotexojql May 9 2018, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15760 Andzelarproht Oct 5 2017, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15761 Aferaqtciwe Oct 5 2017, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15764 nieribipuc Oct 5 2017, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 344 345 346 347 348 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, City