Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17982 ettarne8 May 4 2018, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15626 maiferawasp68 Sep 27 2017, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15628 pokertysad Sep 27 2017, 9:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15631 Tomphson92 Apr 21 2021, 2:11 pm Hidden 11 0 0 -150
17986 eduptwedfor34 May 4 2018, 4:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17990 jeeremycar149 May 4 2018, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15633 rganwelllefi88 Sep 28 2017, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15638 onertasacer9 Sep 28 2017, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15641 wertyfera4 Sep 29 2017, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15642 gamiwelfa79 Sep 29 2017, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17994 yhykejy May 4 2018, 9:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15644 azar Sep 29 2017, 6:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15646 kamelaf Sep 29 2017, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15647 lokertynafer Sep 29 2017, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15648 hydtyzamway31 Sep 29 2017, 6:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17998 ehyrob May 4 2018, 11:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18001 SkincareSimple May 5 2018, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18009 uvyqywu May 5 2018, 4:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15649 DozoliaKasza Sep 29 2017, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15650 Mariannajrzawe Sep 29 2017, 8:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18010 pasicozu May 5 2018, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18012 lyrokysa May 6 2018, 10:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18013 ymepozeq May 6 2018, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18017 zexuxacur May 6 2018, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18018 ocukyg May 6 2018, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18019 ejoryk May 6 2018, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15651 kertysawa Sep 29 2017, 11:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15653 greatakecuad83 Sep 30 2017, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15654 miltonleenote Sep 30 2017, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15655 louiseallenart Sep 30 2017, 10:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 342 343 344 345 346 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, Moose, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]