Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25266 eduxuser Jan 29 2019, 1:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25271 jag168593 Jan 29 2019, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25272 lokar118025 Jan 29 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25273 ajifacon Jan 29 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25274 ubivyli Jan 29 2019, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25293 thelmarriostime Jan 30 2019, 6:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25294 lifesararjordan Jan 30 2019, 8:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25295 marciarwisebay Jan 30 2019, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25296 ogenu Jan 30 2019, 9:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25297 eguci Jan 30 2019, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25298 enuxen Jan 30 2019, 11:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25299 cheryltoupsusa Jan 30 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25300 ywafuf Jan 30 2019, 12:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25301 yfosif Jan 30 2019, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25302 ynyninun Jan 30 2019, 12:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25303 ujysa Jan 30 2019, 2:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25304 ellisswansonpages Jan 30 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25305 jacobhuffsites Jan 30 2019, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25306 golduck119125015 Jan 30 2019, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25307 ikegeky Jan 30 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25308 ulyxyz Jan 30 2019, 4:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25309 sophiaemma778 Jan 30 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25310 yhyrekize Jan 30 2019, 4:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25312 ovajohivu Jan 30 2019, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25313 bertysadowa4 Jan 30 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25332 tiaparthernrag59 Jan 31 2019, 6:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25337 agifewy Jan 31 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25338 uluxoqaf Jan 31 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25339 iquvoje Jan 31 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25340 mrBrosmir Jan 31 2019, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 343 344 345 346 347 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid