Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25172 ydizivo Jan 27 2019, 9:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25173 ufyxoxugo Jan 27 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25175 eqicujik Jan 27 2019, 10:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25176 ytopewi Jan 27 2019, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25177 ybydobexe Jan 27 2019, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25178 ipebex Jan 27 2019, 11:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25179 susalazarhouse Jan 27 2019, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25180 mobilejoandobbs Jan 27 2019, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25181 lovely87 Jan 27 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25184 uxavowin Jan 27 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25186 taszczecin952 Jan 27 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25187 ulyho Jan 27 2019, 5:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25182 simplymarynlee Jan 27 2019, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25183 ymuvynoc Jan 27 2019, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25201 Cryzzie Jan 28 2019, 7:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25202 oqowuroci Jan 28 2019, 10:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25200 axaxil Jan 28 2019, 7:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25203 adote Jan 28 2019, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25204 ypano Jan 28 2019, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25205 ogeveja Jan 28 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25206 Madille Jan 28 2019, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25207 ipotodid Jan 28 2019, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25208 umowo Jan 28 2019, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25209 ilojyp Jan 28 2019, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25210 ohekyles Jan 28 2019, 12:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25211 erilac Jan 28 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25212 obusu Jan 28 2019, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25213 uzurapi Jan 28 2019, 1:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25214 etagokeb Jan 28 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25215 esalumume Jan 28 2019, 2:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 341 342 343 344 345 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Mr.BurnLiquid, Excalibur