Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18020 ezoha May 6 2018, 8:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18024 ugiwec May 6 2018, 11:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18028 dmerkeor May 7 2018, 12:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15656 Korneliasqbrby Sep 30 2017, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15673 dzislawad Oct 1 2017, 6:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15676 Marcelinafljstz Oct 1 2017, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18031 ihoqux May 7 2018, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18032 iwyseq May 7 2018, 4:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18033 ilozef May 7 2018, 10:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18034 agumutiqi May 7 2018, 11:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15678 kertymafora2 Oct 1 2017, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15679 pleacbiofukins91 Oct 1 2017, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15685 ryanlmarrerospace Oct 2 2017, 4:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15688 resspodenpart24 Oct 2 2017, 2:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15691 quekukuwep Oct 2 2017, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18035 ovulisut May 8 2018, 1:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18036 ofapacof May 8 2018, 4:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15694 josiah685 Oct 2 2017, 7:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15704 teyhatmote36 Oct 3 2017, 6:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15706 Nuriddin8 Oct 3 2017, 10:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15711 Spegall8 Oct 3 2017, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18037 ekadozez May 8 2018, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18041 ykeqeqox May 8 2018, 9:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18042 dennis5958 May 8 2018, 9:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18043 iponimyne Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18044 dzan236 May 8 2018, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15718 nertysawer4 Oct 3 2017, 10:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15722 sweetjoelalaniz Oct 4 2017, 6:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15725 timmy11 Oct 4 2017, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15726 Delfuente Oct 4 2017, 1:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 343 344 345 346 347 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid