Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25042 ehucyv Jan 24 2019, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25043 miikebut125 Jan 24 2019, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25044 franciscab2a Jan 24 2019, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25045 etalekuh Jan 24 2019, 5:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25040 geleynppzl Jan 24 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25064 yfybuf Jan 25 2019, 6:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25065 makaru261161 Jan 25 2019, 6:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25066 upydur Jan 25 2019, 6:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25067 Siegales5 Jan 25 2019, 7:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25068 rapnicitnei99 Jan 25 2019, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25069 uvudog Jan 25 2019, 7:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25070 axuxuxo Jan 25 2019, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25071 hopz160df Jan 25 2019, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25072 avahaci Jan 25 2019, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25073 ukahucaz Jan 25 2019, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25074 Adsidees7 Jan 25 2019, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25075 icedigo Jan 25 2019, 11:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25076 Branscomese2 Jan 25 2019, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25077 Damannaq10 Jan 25 2019, 11:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25078 mareczek418506 Jan 25 2019, 11:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25079 ohococix Jan 25 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25080 odyqeqas Jan 25 2019, 12:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25081 Stippes90 Jan 25 2019, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25082 upufun Jan 25 2019, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25084 Cerratoaq1 Jan 25 2019, 1:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25085 Casseyse50 Jan 25 2019, 3:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25086 acufewu Jan 25 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25087 Baccouchees30 Jan 25 2019, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25088 Skaggsaq40 Jan 25 2019, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25112 Cypherses80 Jan 26 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 339 340 341 342 343 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, Mr.BurnLiquid