Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24974 uqecupaq Jan 23 2019, 5:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25012 pleny7799 Jan 24 2019, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25013 apunexep Jan 24 2019, 6:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25015 Amaviscaes4 Jan 24 2019, 7:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25014 rosieboonexpert Jan 24 2019, 7:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25016 efahi Jan 24 2019, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25017 Carnohanse8 Jan 24 2019, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25018 maryrosie Jan 24 2019, 9:14 am Hidden 1 0 1 -147
25019 lindatovar Jan 24 2019, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 1 -147
25020 celiac3 Jan 24 2019, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25021 inisyjiri Jan 24 2019, 10:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25022 Kowallse9 Jan 24 2019, 10:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25023 Cariasse7 Jan 24 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25024 Venneries7 Jan 24 2019, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25025 ygapul Jan 24 2019, 12:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25026 boseli Jan 24 2019, 12:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25027 uguse Jan 24 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25028 hirek2657 Jan 24 2019, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25029 otituh Jan 24 2019, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25030 bendetucard1971 Jan 24 2019, 1:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25031 idilozac Jan 24 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25032 kasztelan157663 Jan 24 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25034 elyjy Jan 24 2019, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25035 balaso399539 Jan 24 2019, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25036 recphycinte71 Jan 24 2019, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25033 manriadipbi12 Jan 24 2019, 2:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25037 motivedublogspruk2 Jan 24 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25038 olece Jan 24 2019, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25039 motivsite123moke3 Jan 24 2019, 4:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25041 eraleli Jan 24 2019, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 338 339 340 341 342 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Mr.BurnLiquid, City