Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24938 josulo59677 Jan 23 2019, 6:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24939 efukosa Jan 23 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24940 gycupygu Jan 23 2019, 8:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24941 bomber288494 Jan 23 2019, 8:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24942 geoffreyg5a Jan 23 2019, 8:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24943 motivsitprouk4 Jan 23 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24944 ogilaw Jan 23 2019, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24946 axelo Jan 23 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24947 ynucatas Jan 23 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24948 ynovibas Jan 23 2019, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24949 Popichakaq9 Jan 23 2019, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24950 inabuki Jan 23 2019, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24951 Wigganaq8 Jan 23 2019, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24952 JaniceBongosia Jan 25 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24953 Teasdalese1 Jan 23 2019, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24955 agajoquf Jan 23 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24957 ytuwaqij Jan 23 2019, 2:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24954 pudnejcvj31 Jan 23 2019, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24958 kokoko426042 Jan 23 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24959 loytrinemla46 Jan 23 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24961 acecoxo Jan 23 2019, 3:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24963 terswornendpi15 Jan 23 2019, 3:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24964 czarek74 Jan 23 2019, 4:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24965 debra8812000 Jan 23 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24967 kurczak9024455 Jan 23 2019, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24968 alesio403456 Jan 23 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24969 contcardcespo18 Jan 23 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24970 charmsimpmedu91 Jan 23 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24971 reloforma67 Jan 23 2019, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24973 dyocehuntti83 Jan 23 2019, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 337 338 339 340 341 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Mr.BurnLiquid, City