Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24733 Veresaq4 Jan 18 2019, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24734 ej4087118 Jan 18 2019, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24770 bergverfaha61 Jan 19 2019, 5:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24772 ehuris Jan 19 2019, 5:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24773 yvatyny Jan 19 2019, 6:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24775 evihice Jan 19 2019, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24776 ebemad Jan 19 2019, 10:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24779 oracarltonsearch Jan 19 2019, 10:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24774 earthjanicejordan Jan 19 2019, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24780 Antwandb Jan 19 2019, 10:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24781 jasonvelezpress Jan 19 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24782 maryrpricehelp Jan 19 2019, 10:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24783 yqumakaw Jan 19 2019, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24787 uhujowu Jan 19 2019, 3:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24788 icasosi Jan 19 2019, 3:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24789 yrafebu Jan 19 2019, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24790 uqahohum Jan 19 2019, 4:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24791 uvani Jan 19 2019, 4:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24792 qysyto Jan 19 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24793 iperixuj Jan 19 2019, 5:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24806 marylandtracker Jan 20 2019, 5:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24807 chesjonedepot Jan 20 2019, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24808 abtroscompne39 Jan 20 2019, 6:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24811 realjamesgroh Jan 20 2019, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24809 ifexyzyb Jan 20 2019, 8:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24810 ronyharrmate Jan 20 2019, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24814 garylpalssocial Jan 20 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24815 osavaf Jan 20 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24831 kioiuj7 Jan 21 2019, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24832 asmde Jan 21 2019, 7:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 335 336 337 338 339 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry