Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17698 livewaynewood Apr 16 2018, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15280 Leggett8 Aug 31 2017, 3:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15287 Scharpf12 Sep 1 2017, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15292 pokertymasad Sep 2 2017, 11:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17702 Emanoprok2 Apr 16 2018, 11:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17706 ererme29 Apr 16 2018, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17709 bvmdok Apr 16 2018, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17715 oryfit Apr 16 2018, 9:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15294 vipetcater24 Sep 2 2017, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15301 Franiacyqyfw Sep 3 2017, 1:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15304 Krystynaiidspi Sep 3 2017, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15306 Santucci Sep 3 2017, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17717 fhgmoer Apr 16 2018, 11:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17725 aranugy Apr 17 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17729 ekavim Apr 17 2018, 5:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15313 Osswald10 Sep 4 2017, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15334 hertygerma9 Sep 5 2017, 11:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15338 Aniakwr Sep 6 2017, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15339 Struckmann Sep 6 2017, 1:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17733 ifafiz Apr 18 2018, 1:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17734 igejap Apr 18 2018, 2:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15341 Janinawcyfpe Sep 6 2017, 7:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15345 Elzbietarijrmd Sep 7 2017, 11:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15346 Mellenthin Sep 7 2017, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15354 Feliciauewqyh Sep 8 2017, 8:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17736 dspofm Apr 18 2018, 5:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17742 qemgm Apr 18 2018, 4:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17750 irupyji Apr 19 2018, 12:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15367 Alicjarxbagd Sep 9 2017, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15376 smakpehoogla21 Sep 10 2017, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 335 336 337 338 339 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4