Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15184 Kieftjuy Aug 24 2017, 6:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17631 aberopu Apr 11 2018, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17632 ygumiwa Apr 11 2018, 6:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17642 rowerowt Apr 11 2018, 9:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17643 yzimasyd Apr 11 2018, 9:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15186 Gosiausuwnk Aug 24 2017, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15192 bertydowera Aug 25 2017, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15193 Kamilhseuco Aug 25 2017, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15194 Demnyert Aug 25 2017, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17648 davnisc Apr 12 2018, 9:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17651 uralavyj Apr 12 2018, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15206 darlawilsonhelp Aug 26 2017, 9:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15212 destrebamrest57 Aug 26 2017, 3:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15228 Adamqkidfb Aug 27 2017, 11:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15248 kfkky76 Aug 29 2017, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17666 ersvesmata11 Apr 13 2018, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17669 ghpoty4 Apr 13 2018, 11:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15250 topminone75 Aug 29 2017, 4:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15252 vfzix99 Aug 29 2017, 7:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15256 lzbtu87 Aug 29 2017, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17681 eheri Apr 15 2018, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17690 eqapapuho Apr 15 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17691 ghdfpo Apr 15 2018, 7:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15260 ictijebon79 Aug 30 2017, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15268 pbolocesarg Aug 30 2017, 4:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15272 Karolqeesaq Aug 31 2017, 12:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15277 pozyczkaonline Aug 31 2017, 11:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17692 hudyj Apr 15 2018, 8:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17696 josephmlove May 11 2018, 5:55 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
17697 helenadiazway Apr 16 2018, 6:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 334 335 336 337 338 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4