Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17541 wiktor22 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
14909 scwfc12 Aug 8 2017, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14910 mwgzr27 Aug 8 2017, 2:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17544 Iparts7mike3 Mar 29 2018, 4:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17545 gpoym Mar 29 2018, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17547 def_lagration Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
17548 qeposm Mar 30 2018, 12:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17549 adajone Mar 30 2018, 12:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14913 ojhkh19 Aug 8 2017, 5:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14917 difle38 Aug 8 2017, 7:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17553 rmasdokor4 Mar 30 2018, 8:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17556 lastitocomp42 Apr 5 2018, 8:01 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
17561 qepomk Apr 1 2018, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17562 evoxucu Apr 1 2018, 10:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17565 joytpo5 Apr 3 2018, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14918 jfshc61 Aug 8 2017, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14919 agata250 Aug 8 2017, 9:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17568 szmert Apr 3 2018, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17570 esamoer43 Apr 3 2018, 6:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17576 herctumbdoni62 Apr 4 2018, 7:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17582 mindfotobudka Apr 4 2018, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14921 caxgi380 Aug 8 2017, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14924 exuwk99 Aug 8 2017, 3:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17586 credencrusem47 Apr 4 2018, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17590 etipixip Apr 4 2018, 10:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17591 tpqomr3 Apr 4 2018, 10:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17592 anesax Apr 5 2018, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14925 wrxkd28 Aug 8 2017, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14926 thomasharriswise Aug 8 2017, 4:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14927 hrgmw92 Aug 8 2017, 6:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 332 333 334 335 336 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot