Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24569 idynenuny Jan 16 2019, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24570 ubahija Jan 16 2019, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24571 Muratoreaq3 Jan 16 2019, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24572 agigumudu Jan 16 2019, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24573 udeha Jan 16 2019, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24574 Vertizes3 Jan 16 2019, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24575 marynsmithnet Jan 16 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24576 ivohitawa Jan 16 2019, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24577 Muratorese3 Jan 16 2019, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24580 olehotiwe Jan 16 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24581 Elfstromse2 Jan 16 2019, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24582 cristel27367984 Jan 16 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24583 Tiggesaq5 Jan 16 2019, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24579 uthpageoramaprik2 Jan 16 2019, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24584 oxidesud Jan 16 2019, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24585 erucaxul Jan 16 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24586 Heilmanes7 Jan 16 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24587 Mealyaq5 Jan 16 2019, 2:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24588 Rapanotse1 Jan 16 2019, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24589 iwexop Jan 16 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24590 eruton Jan 16 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24591 Homrichaq6 Jan 16 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24592 alufokuc Jan 16 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24593 szczeznik114186 Jan 16 2019, 3:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24594 bemand Jan 16 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24595 matera Jan 16 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24596 avycesure Jan 16 2019, 4:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24630 Arvisoaq7 Jan 17 2019, 5:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24631 oredon Jan 17 2019, 5:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24632 dorsev Jan 17 2019, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 332 333 334 335 336 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot