Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24428 ideoplweeblymoke9 Jan 14 2019, 1:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24432 Bruglers Jan 14 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24434 Pedroqf Jan 14 2019, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24435 Casseyes50 Jan 14 2019, 3:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24436 ynapac Jan 14 2019, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24437 Francesconiaq1 Jan 14 2019, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24438 nidoran8782 Jan 14 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24439 ovydakih Jan 14 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24440 koper106753 Jan 14 2019, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24441 barman294723 Jan 14 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24481 camil90295390 Jan 15 2019, 5:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24482 Desormeauxse80 Jan 15 2019, 5:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24483 Siskoes60 Jan 15 2019, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24484 ezemozo Jan 15 2019, 5:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24485 Rancourtaq30 Jan 15 2019, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24486 nocnik352709 Jan 15 2019, 6:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24487 Taeckerse10 Jan 15 2019, 6:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24488 derphysurney69 Jan 15 2019, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24489 ihixos Jan 15 2019, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24490 uregahusy Jan 15 2019, 7:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24491 Waddingse20 Jan 15 2019, 8:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24492 monika2223302 Jan 15 2019, 8:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24493 Riedees2 Jan 15 2019, 9:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24494 Tabbaaaq60 Jan 15 2019, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24496 aacpltsti50 Jan 15 2019, 9:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24497 ukotyvyga Jan 15 2019, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24498 Gaffeyes6 Jan 15 2019, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24499 ypozigyxo Jan 15 2019, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24500 ecaxib Jan 15 2019, 10:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24502 maslaku3425 Jan 15 2019, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 330 331 332 333 334 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot