Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24669 keywordfyrebird Jan 17 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24670 exumowufi Jan 17 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24671 cisphyhardwood88 Jan 17 2019, 3:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24672 dragiveschie74 Jan 17 2019, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24673 Lyndoncc Jan 17 2019, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24674 okapyso Jan 17 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24677 uthturioprik5 Jan 17 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24706 gateo8871619 Jan 18 2019, 5:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24707 iwomohyna Jan 18 2019, 5:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24708 yxahysu Jan 18 2019, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24709 rickfupodown26 Jan 18 2019, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24710 cagmalate72 Jan 18 2019, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24711 yxutysiv Jan 18 2019, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24712 asocylosy Jan 18 2019, 7:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24713 efikesa Jan 18 2019, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24714 Simiaq9 Jan 18 2019, 7:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24715 yqadutyx Jan 18 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24716 poqebaso Jan 18 2019, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24717 jamicaw Jan 18 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24718 ekufajira Jan 18 2019, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24719 sparkly91 Jan 18 2019, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24720 gabi329235 Jan 18 2019, 12:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24721 michaszki87467 Jan 18 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24722 inuvom Jan 18 2019, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24723 catrisha474778 Jan 18 2019, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24724 hunter2447945 Jan 18 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24725 inudedugi Jan 18 2019, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24726 yvuqub Jan 18 2019, 1:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24728 Letteneyaq6 Jan 18 2019, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24730 owixysa Jan 18 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 334 335 336 337 338 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot