Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14876 gpkvt95 Aug 3 2017, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17485 weddingphotosa Mar 22 2018, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17488 onilatux Mar 22 2018, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17490 davidhotfuzz Mar 22 2018, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17491 ipartsmike4 Mar 22 2018, 8:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17497 isusab Mar 23 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14878 ysphx59 Aug 3 2017, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14879 kflbv17 Aug 3 2017, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17502 iqudydac Mar 24 2018, 6:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17504 fasozmer Mar 24 2018, 10:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17505 eqecep Mar 25 2018, 12:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17506 ifewuwere Mar 25 2018, 2:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17508 otahykoly Mar 25 2018, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14881 firstipute24 Aug 4 2017, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14886 mertyforada5 Aug 5 2017, 5:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14887 xdhvx75 Aug 5 2017, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17512 ddxerer1 Mar 25 2018, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17514 ylohiviz Mar 26 2018, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14893 ananguyengreen Aug 6 2017, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14894 dlwdx24 Aug 6 2017, 5:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14896 studioeugenemoore Aug 7 2017, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17524 sipingkv11 Mar 27 2018, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17529 pranragarsu58 Mar 28 2018, 5:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17530 epr56 Mar 28 2018, 6:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17534 mascotkitsvnn Mar 28 2018, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17537 acafomdis91 Mar 28 2018, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14898 thinkjosephbryant Aug 7 2017, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14899 ftdyh49 Aug 7 2017, 9:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14900 herzer88723 Aug 7 2017, 2:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14901 livgh79 Aug 7 2017, 2:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 331 332 333 334 335 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot