Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24503 lawiwa455826 Jan 15 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24505 ydoxo Jan 15 2019, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24504 marynswetttoday Jan 15 2019, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24506 dziglipaw416514 Jan 15 2019, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24507 mamafag142301 Jan 15 2019, 12:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24508 kevinflakesbank Jan 15 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24509 osivopif Jan 15 2019, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24510 ideoyetjo9pruk8 Jan 15 2019, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24511 ideospzoowordprouk3 Jan 15 2019, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24512 Gibleres5 Jan 15 2019, 1:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24513 hybiqil Jan 15 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24514 aqabaxec Jan 15 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24515 Trentones8 Jan 15 2019, 2:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24516 azabiquv Jan 15 2019, 2:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24517 Sannicolasaq7 Jan 15 2019, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24518 Nazes2u Jan 15 2019, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24519 Evankose7 Jan 15 2019, 3:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24520 Litchmore11 Jan 15 2019, 4:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24521 uzygyti Jan 15 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24522 Chiarose5 Jan 15 2019, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24558 paciaciakowa84901 Jan 16 2019, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24559 philadelphiaseo Jan 16 2019, 6:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24560 Laceyse9 Jan 16 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24561 lura89308 Jan 16 2019, 7:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24562 Farones5 Jan 16 2019, 7:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24563 Gronertse2 Jan 16 2019, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24564 hefajstof11378160 Jan 16 2019, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24566 grzesiekEcum Jan 16 2019, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24567 karmas484485 Jan 16 2019, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24565 uthsiteymike7 Jan 16 2019, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 331 332 333 334 335 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid