Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14837 ywegh24 Jul 31 2017, 2:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17406 akimesy Mar 14 2018, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17411 ftkore3 Mar 14 2018, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17413 yqaci Mar 14 2018, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17415 ykypif Mar 14 2018, 4:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17416 domarnokim79 Mar 14 2018, 5:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14839 sgogv73 Jul 31 2017, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14841 bossy Jul 31 2017, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17419 ufumulik Mar 15 2018, 3:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17422 ukiwogebe Mar 15 2018, 10:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17424 tiofortali98 Mar 15 2018, 4:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14842 lekertonawa Jul 31 2017, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14843 lovense Jul 31 2017, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17427 fdoererm Mar 15 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17428 trymot Mar 16 2018, 12:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17429 yxoxog Mar 16 2018, 12:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17431 ivuwir Mar 16 2018, 2:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17435 ekukok Mar 16 2018, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14847 silverlarryhoffman Aug 1 2017, 4:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14848 infomarkgluna Aug 1 2017, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14850 jorgizxjquh Aug 1 2017, 7:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14852 loovy95 Aug 1 2017, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17436 Ucandomike1 Mar 16 2018, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17438 omyho Mar 16 2018, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17439 uqinexah Mar 16 2018, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14853 keyti16 Aug 1 2017, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14854 gwznk41 Aug 1 2017, 1:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17440 erkgmr Mar 16 2018, 11:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17443 upuleno Mar 17 2018, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17445 atowuc Mar 17 2018, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 329 330 331 332 333 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot