Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15516 dollykingville Sep 21 2017, 9:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15518 kertyneroso Sep 21 2017, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15522 polertysade3 Sep 21 2017, 12:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17914 dmokeore Apr 29 2018, 3:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17915 akedawud Apr 29 2018, 8:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17916 casdusscepbeck19 Apr 29 2018, 1:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17917 zepostiloo94 Apr 29 2018, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17918 vorrerana61 Apr 29 2018, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15526 Zofiatkzzhn Sep 21 2017, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15527 kertymasowe3 Sep 21 2017, 10:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15529 pokertysado Sep 21 2017, 10:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15532 Danatzbspn Sep 21 2017, 11:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17919 reamorucu29 Apr 29 2018, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17920 axyjeno Apr 29 2018, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17922 ashleyjones Apr 29 2018, 6:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15538 Gertrudarurrfa Sep 22 2017, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15540 Damarfyrga Sep 22 2017, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15542 Marysiacdsbsl Sep 22 2017, 12:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15544 Vietork11 Sep 22 2017, 3:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17923 anujo Apr 30 2018, 2:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17924 kassesystem Apr 30 2018, 4:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15550 logsoc Sep 22 2017, 10:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15551 Annaxzxoeh Sep 22 2017, 11:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15554 Aferditazxoxzb Sep 23 2017, 12:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15557 paculibed29 Sep 23 2017, 5:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17925 pweorm1 Apr 30 2018, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17926 hirsdoukema17 Apr 30 2018, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17927 penmagifeas91 Apr 30 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15558 ssylwekr Sep 23 2017, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15561 zewertasad6 Sep 23 2017, 5:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 339 340 341 342 343 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, Mr.BurnLiquid