Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24831 kioiuj7 Jan 21 2019, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24832 asmde Jan 21 2019, 7:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24833 nawopico Jan 21 2019, 7:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24834 oleviaa0a Jan 21 2019, 12:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24837 mangaboy362196 Jan 21 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24838 etekysyje Jan 21 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24839 onexaty Jan 21 2019, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24835 ekomejut Jan 21 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24841 ymuxuzu Jan 21 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24842 Valezse1 Jan 21 2019, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24876 kozaczek15533 Jan 22 2019, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24877 siwek25339329 Jan 22 2019, 6:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24879 imelyhol Jan 22 2019, 7:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24882 ezera Jan 22 2019, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24884 japraia3 Jan 22 2019, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24888 loczka415383 Jan 22 2019, 12:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24889 kyveloryl Jan 22 2019, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24891 vfhftwumq75 Jan 22 2019, 12:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24893 ogavihyh Jan 22 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24898 ytatokes Jan 22 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24899 ezopavor Jan 22 2019, 3:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24900 michaszki82764 Jan 22 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24901 kamszot148353 Jan 22 2019, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24902 epubo Jan 22 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24903 aqatojy Jan 22 2019, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24904 ufaxezu Jan 22 2019, 5:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24905 ikipujuj Jan 22 2019, 5:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24933 lorshermandrive Jan 23 2019, 6:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24934 zajac2134655 Jan 23 2019, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24935 michalkozka255512 Jan 23 2019, 6:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 336 337 338 339 340 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, l)ark_ssj9kevin