Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113610 Arave39053 Oct 1 2022, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117014 4madisonc592gp7 Mar 7 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117018 katelynmpbailey Mar 7 2023, 6:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113612 Goriier8337 Oct 1 2022, 1:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113630 Thiele39518 Oct 2 2022, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113638 keagangshepard Oct 2 2022, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113648 Brouillrdtriki Oct 3 2022, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113654 Morec51220 Oct 3 2022, 11:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113656 Ibaterknitti Oct 3 2022, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113657 Fullagaf Oct 3 2022, 4:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117040 Janesbenth2 Mar 8 2023, 3:33 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
117041 anqilan456 Mar 8 2023, 6:46 am Hidden 2 3 0 -135
113668 Labnetrkitt Oct 4 2022, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113670 Ingradcf Oct 4 2022, 8:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113672 Dottle48444 Oct 4 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113674 Wiaja26310 Oct 4 2022, 10:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117056 4jordane7423gB0 Mar 8 2023, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117057 7taylorc131hL1 Mar 8 2023, 8:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117058 6lydiae43100gr7 Mar 8 2023, 9:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117060 1taylorc9723ho4 Mar 8 2023, 10:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113677 Miran70208 Oct 4 2022, 2:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117062 8jordanc411eo9 Mar 8 2023, 11:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117063 3sophiee383fg6 Mar 9 2023, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117064 1harperc7185fg2 Mar 9 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117065 6jasminec962hh9 Mar 9 2023, 1:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113689 Ziegertikisi Oct 5 2022, 7:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113690 Hodgkikk Oct 5 2022, 8:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113692 pablogcoffey Oct 5 2022, 8:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117066 4evane79100yr2 Mar 9 2023, 1:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117067 davidrusse Mar 9 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, Moose, lil-Inferno, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]