Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113695 Cerni10052 Oct 5 2022, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113697 Nitse13227 Oct 5 2022, 12:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113699 Iannotti Oct 5 2022, 3:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117073 5alicee121wp7 Mar 9 2023, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113696 cbde Oct 5 2022, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113700 Pople17711 Oct 5 2022, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113702 Guered05 Oct 5 2022, 5:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113707 Miramo01 Oct 6 2022, 7:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113708 kaitlynngfernandez Oct 6 2022, 7:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113709 Bohis7236 Oct 6 2022, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113710 Lbaglis38 Oct 6 2022, 9:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113713 Mataletfisik Oct 6 2022, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113716 leckcifoga86 Oct 6 2022, 5:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113719 Mcratt44796 Oct 6 2022, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117105 8jasminec5823eg5 Mar 10 2023, 12:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117107 9sophiec9222gM5 Mar 10 2023, 1:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117108 3oliviac32100gc5 Mar 10 2023, 1:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113721 Abelartrikis Oct 6 2022, 6:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117109 9sophiee1322wh7 Mar 10 2023, 1:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113730 Camberft Oct 7 2022, 7:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113731 Maick31546 Oct 7 2022, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113732 Binfordh Oct 7 2022, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117129 4harpere4591ee7 Mar 10 2023, 7:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117130 7jordanc1391gp0 Mar 10 2023, 7:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117131 2claudiac5185fg4 Mar 10 2023, 9:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117132 7emmae993go2 Mar 10 2023, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113738 Mcalexdc Oct 7 2022, 3:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113740 Almacite Oct 7 2022, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113741 Poellotkinik Oct 7 2022, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117133 9miac872hM6 Mar 10 2023, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry