Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113802 Yeton31423 Oct 11 2022, 9:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117158 7evanc34100ga0 Mar 11 2023, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117160 7charlottec6891ga5 Mar 11 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113801 kaiagolsen Oct 11 2022, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113805 Hemenwdc Oct 11 2022, 12:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113806 Wozniak4344 Oct 11 2022, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113809 Yokielertkis Oct 11 2022, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113811 Cappaejj Oct 11 2022, 4:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113812 ronralilo27 Oct 11 2022, 4:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113813 Ignowskinii7 Oct 11 2022, 4:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113829 Horrtrokid Oct 12 2022, 8:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113830 Mlroy30077 Oct 12 2022, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113832 Esterg02 Oct 12 2022, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113834 Criner22183 Oct 12 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113835 Heinl39248 Oct 12 2022, 1:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113836 Honigsberg Oct 12 2022, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113837 Honio88757 Oct 12 2022, 3:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113844 Bonne75670 Oct 12 2022, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113845 Tolmich86158 Oct 12 2022, 6:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113846 Delangeltrik Oct 12 2022, 7:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117213 9avac6523eM7 Mar 11 2023, 7:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117214 3lydiae933gN6 Mar 11 2023, 8:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113859 Stouderd Oct 13 2022, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113861 Kirvinertik Oct 13 2022, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113865 Roener83193 Oct 13 2022, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113867 Dimofv06 Oct 13 2022, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117216 3milac3785wM6 Mar 11 2023, 9:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117217 7carolinec842ec7 Mar 11 2023, 9:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113868 Jherie65 Oct 13 2022, 1:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113871 Jefferis62922 Oct 13 2022, 2:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid