Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
122869 9milae671fr9 Jul 27 2023, 2:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122872 3madisonc71100tb4 Jul 27 2023, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122874 1miac3323er7 Jul 27 2023, 2:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122880 3oliviae9391eg9 Jul 27 2023, 3:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122882 7giannae8391eN5 Jul 27 2023, 3:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122884 2milac8222wN5 Jul 27 2023, 3:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122887 9harperc9923hL0 Jul 27 2023, 3:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122888 7alicee99100yN0 Jul 27 2023, 3:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122889 1audreye342fg3 Jul 27 2023, 3:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122890 8avac3723fa0 Jul 27 2023, 3:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122892 9claudiac7723gh6 Jul 27 2023, 3:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122893 9jordanc173fe5 Jul 27 2023, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122895 5harpere261ep3 Jul 27 2023, 4:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122899 ibudube Jul 27 2023, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122901 1carolinee982fc2 Jul 27 2023, 4:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122903 1claudiae471ee2 Jul 27 2023, 5:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122905 1evane6885eo5 Jul 27 2023, 5:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122908 5sophiee1723tb3 Jul 27 2023, 5:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122910 2claudiae7191ha2 Jul 27 2023, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122912 9milae1223gh2 Jul 27 2023, 5:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122915 8jordane5723go2 Jul 27 2023, 6:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122918 2oliviac573fM5 Jul 27 2023, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122920 7lydiac713hL3 Jul 27 2023, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122924 8adrianc56100wN6 Jul 27 2023, 6:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122929 7emmac91100re1 Jul 27 2023, 7:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122930 bestudemyclone Jul 27 2023, 7:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122936 2camilae622fo3 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122939 8andrewe3422hh3 Jul 27 2023, 8:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122942 3camilac7991fL3 Jul 27 2023, 8:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122943 1taylore35100fo3 Jul 27 2023, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies