Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
122946 7camilae3322gb1 Jul 27 2023, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122947 3harpere3191wc7 Jul 27 2023, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122948 5charlottee212hN6 Jul 27 2023, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122949 5carolinec7785fb0 Jul 27 2023, 9:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122953 5evanc782we3 Jul 27 2023, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122954 3claudiac3723yb5 Jul 27 2023, 9:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122955 1andrewc94100gg7 Jul 27 2023, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122956 1milae33100eB3 Jul 27 2023, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122957 5alicec91100yN4 Jul 27 2023, 9:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122958 9oliviac542ea7 Jul 27 2023, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122959 1harperc6723hN6 Jul 27 2023, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122960 6carolinec2991yr7 Jul 27 2023, 10:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122963 4harperc522ec7 Jul 27 2023, 10:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122967 8camilae772hB2 Jul 27 2023, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122972 9lydiac811rb6 Jul 27 2023, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122974 3oliviac93100gb5 Jul 27 2023, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122976 9alicec732yB4 Jul 27 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122978 6avae793gg1 Jul 27 2023, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122980 9carolinee6785ha5 Jul 27 2023, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122982 MariyJacksion Aug 16 2023, 2:09 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
122984 oguwesyjy Jul 27 2023, 4:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122985 ahujerkzji Jul 27 2023, 5:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122986 unyrod Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122990 unocyma Jul 27 2023, 8:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122992 otewowi Jul 27 2023, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122997 pilko25 Jul 28 2023, 12:28 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
122998 smogevtacdie2487 Jul 28 2023, 1:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122999 srirkingverseo7142 Jul 28 2023, 1:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123004 hostdocket Jul 29 2023, 7:56 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
123007 digitalrewari Jul 29 2023, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 1 0 -145

Pages: < 1 « 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4