Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123054 braedonghpham Aug 1 2023, 3:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123056 Broddd02 Aug 1 2023, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123057 Fennemfv Aug 1 2023, 10:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123058 roymorttefi4635 Aug 1 2023, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123061 yvewoqy Aug 1 2023, 5:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123062 torneymicna4192 Aug 1 2023, 6:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123064 ysivixeg Aug 1 2023, 8:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123066 epoqoge Aug 1 2023, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123068 ihovavaz Aug 2 2023, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123070 udytemyt Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123072 adarix Aug 2 2023, 4:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123073 lilianaghhendricks Aug 2 2023, 5:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123076 unuqavyqa Aug 2 2023, 8:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123077 ElectricianWalthams Aug 2 2023, 8:43 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
123079 samgechupiz8185 Aug 2 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123080 lifestmanrank7129 Aug 2 2023, 9:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123082 Beerderf Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123084 calquibasour5679 Aug 2 2023, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123085 froncessnaself3614 Aug 2 2023, 10:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123087 outanterguard5568 Aug 2 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123088 oqineso Aug 2 2023, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123091 binerana3385 Aug 2 2023, 5:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123093 eneminal5232 Aug 2 2023, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123095 settlinbytu6937 Aug 2 2023, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123098 chiathoteful2892 Aug 3 2023, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123099 Pierinifv Aug 3 2023, 8:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123100 babbmeckprefex7772 Aug 3 2023, 8:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123101 gentparklissau6447 Aug 3 2023, 9:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123102 slinadonmug7984 Aug 3 2023, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123104 gencanna Aug 3 2023, 10:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot