Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123105 oremyn Aug 3 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123108 piyabanerjee Aug 18 2023, 1:24 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
123109 oniladaq Aug 3 2023, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123110 axikeh Aug 3 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123113 uqiweni Aug 3 2023, 6:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123114 loresifi3963 Aug 3 2023, 7:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123116 vorbslubloastam2247 Aug 3 2023, 7:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123120 ihirud Aug 4 2023, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123122 aqanosab Aug 4 2023, 3:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123124 prestigeparkgrove Aug 7 2023, 5:51 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
123125 Elitestaircases Aug 4 2023, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123131 oboky Aug 4 2023, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123135 Mintofrt Aug 4 2023, 3:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123138 osusuqer Aug 4 2023, 6:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123141 Fraziee02 Aug 4 2023, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123143 kaelghterry Aug 5 2023, 3:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123146 Zamfvvfg Aug 5 2023, 11:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123148 himalayanindo Aug 5 2023, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123151 thaliaghdonovan Aug 6 2023, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123152 pocroseefer9754 Aug 6 2023, 9:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123153 omacub Aug 6 2023, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123154 bonacero Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123155 Alexa2411 Aug 6 2023, 5:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123157 ebibyhu Aug 6 2023, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123158 Mcknight01 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123159 ygaki Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123160 ifezuvusi Aug 6 2023, 11:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123161 atanum Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123164 ycovyj Aug 7 2023, 2:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123166 itoxec Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka