Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123167 crystalghherrera Aug 7 2023, 5:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123169 akabysevo Aug 7 2023, 6:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123170 adygahu Aug 7 2023, 7:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123172 bradbellick Aug 22 2023, 7:19 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
123174 ajazod Aug 7 2023, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123175 Golkfv05 Aug 7 2023, 9:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123176 shakshishukla5478 Aug 7 2023, 9:30 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
123177 owajikony Aug 7 2023, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123178 ecopolitan Aug 24 2023, 8:54 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
123179 hindivarnamala Aug 7 2023, 10:22 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
123180 ekyxaryr Aug 7 2023, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123183 eheryt Aug 7 2023, 1:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123184 etyficyqu Aug 7 2023, 2:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123185 Gitelmaf Aug 7 2023, 3:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123188 elamejiq Aug 7 2023, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123189 ekumuge Aug 7 2023, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123190 ygoderyg Aug 7 2023, 7:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123191 ofaxejyb Aug 7 2023, 9:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123192 Iggyhopper Oct 9 2023, 9:48 pm Hidden 9 0 0 -150
123193 otekyz Aug 7 2023, 10:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123194 ubapybo Aug 8 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123195 ameliajones Aug 21 2023, 5:39 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
123196 ezode Aug 8 2023, 4:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123197 prestigesouthernsta Aug 8 2023, 5:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123198 ydynypyre Aug 8 2023, 6:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123199 ogikimow Aug 8 2023, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123200 ikusijewi Aug 8 2023, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123201 Fargnofv Aug 8 2023, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123203 ezocat Aug 8 2023, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123207 Peredcd Aug 8 2023, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan