Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113913 Nostrand Oct 14 2022, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113914 Tugersonil Oct 14 2022, 7:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117246 9lydiae9191wg5 Mar 12 2023, 4:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117247 7giannae173ta0 Mar 12 2023, 5:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113926 Stortoniki Oct 15 2022, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113928 Langortikis Oct 15 2022, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117249 1audreye7722he0 Mar 12 2023, 5:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117250 9harperc742tM2 Mar 12 2023, 5:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117251 4avae293ge2 Mar 12 2023, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117252 4avac87100to5 Mar 12 2023, 5:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117253 9camilac231wa2 Mar 12 2023, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117254 1miae34100hc3 Mar 12 2023, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113930 Bondurant Oct 15 2022, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113931 Delawyer Oct 15 2022, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113932 Tevuh7571 Oct 15 2022, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113933 Lathimitrik Oct 15 2022, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113934 rejestrciaz Oct 15 2022, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113948 Nordlund24095 Oct 16 2022, 2:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113949 Fort17854 Oct 16 2022, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113951 Simiterknisi Oct 16 2022, 7:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113967 averiehgrodgers Oct 17 2022, 9:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113968 Rassmdcg Oct 17 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113969 Ushiodatrikis Oct 17 2022, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113975 Coklowertikis Oct 17 2022, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113976 Holbedcg Oct 17 2022, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113977 Kudabet Oct 17 2022, 4:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117302 6sophiec7885rM2 Mar 12 2023, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117304 2madisonc281gh9 Mar 12 2023, 8:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117305 sylifiredglb Mar 12 2023, 9:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113988 Garone8749 Oct 18 2022, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid