Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121329 Valdovi03 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121331 Fastihh03 Jun 13 2023, 11:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121335 Nanisa1 Jul 5 2023, 9:23 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
121337 Zmuxzeo76 Jun 14 2023, 6:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117823 ayanafmlambert Apr 2 2023, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117877 sally1918 Apr 3 2023, 8:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121339 DarrylBarnett Jun 30 2023, 3:37 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
121340 Ireyrff04 Jun 14 2023, 8:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121341 Lebedaiut Jun 14 2023, 9:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121342 heavydragon Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121343 Marcuf02 Jun 14 2023, 10:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121344 Feinmanty Jun 14 2023, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117836 pokox Apr 3 2023, 10:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121346 Barbozanty Jun 14 2023, 11:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121348 Holtfvff Jun 14 2023, 12:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121349 Piperr05 Jun 14 2023, 2:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121352 Frasch18569 Jun 14 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121353 Polskieds Jun 14 2023, 7:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121356 niptasogloa4676 Jun 15 2023, 3:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121357 demoggcouncess4934 Jun 15 2023, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121358 rayponsoywal6954 Jun 15 2023, 4:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121362 Bylynne36 Jun 15 2023, 6:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117903 Stamps6329 Apr 4 2023, 3:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117918 calebdhardy Apr 4 2023, 6:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117927 Elliee06 Apr 4 2023, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117931 alaynadpage Apr 4 2023, 9:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117937 herta1251 Apr 4 2023, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121364 Deshig05 Jun 15 2023, 7:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117939 frankdvilla Apr 4 2023, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117941 5avae3422fN7 Apr 4 2023, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Zakerozi, ZOVBOT