Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114446 8charlottec151fB0 Nov 10 2022, 9:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114448 9sophiec5591yL9 Nov 10 2022, 9:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111487 jertysamersa2 Jun 7 2022, 12:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111488 Dzama49769 Jun 7 2022, 2:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111495 oklertymeros8 Jun 7 2022, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114454 ynequmi Nov 11 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111511 koplertysabera Jun 8 2022, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111512 Jodygh05 Jun 8 2022, 7:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114540 2adrianc442eh5 Nov 12 2022, 3:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114542 9giannac473fe3 Nov 12 2022, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114563 drumponesspi63 Nov 12 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114567 terreuticu82 Nov 12 2022, 6:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111527 demarionjpetersen Jun 9 2022, 4:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111530 Callejnh Jun 9 2022, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114592 quizasiti49 Nov 13 2022, 3:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114593 llagadarun33 Nov 13 2022, 3:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114610 litterbox Nov 14 2022, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114612 Obaglis94 Nov 14 2022, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111546 phyldingzomo22 Jun 10 2022, 4:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114618 Sorman18503 Nov 14 2022, 2:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114637 fecini Nov 15 2022, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114639 Sodermatrik Nov 15 2022, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114658 axykihuw Nov 16 2022, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111575 emeryjgilbert Jun 12 2022, 3:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111576 brodiejwalsh Jun 12 2022, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111581 clarencejyang Jun 12 2022, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114661 ynarupe Nov 16 2022, 1:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114667 oqowoxuda Nov 16 2022, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114681 olymec Nov 17 2022, 3:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111583 azucihic Jun 12 2022, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Zakerozi, ZOVBOT