Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
111250 quelonofo81 May 27 2022, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111251 soerucbouype25 May 27 2022, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111252 lophotubli72 May 27 2022, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111253 seogreenexom93 May 27 2022, 3:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111254 ecagprodla52 May 27 2022, 3:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109809 Brafvgbn Mar 21 2022, 2:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111255 mossirumfa62 May 27 2022, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111264 elyfaw May 27 2022, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109828 Bugledc6 Mar 22 2022, 12:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109830 Sharon7826 Mar 22 2022, 1:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111302 promoulatan11 May 28 2022, 5:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111325 caloothumbner55 May 29 2022, 5:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111327 toaconsage64 May 29 2022, 5:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109852 Dedicke47881 Mar 23 2022, 1:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111359 mckinleyjdalton May 31 2022, 4:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109853 Binkiewicz31956 Mar 23 2022, 5:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109854 Galianot Mar 23 2022, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111377 souffhycasab68 Jun 1 2022, 3:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111378 tiotrusimhar78 Jun 1 2022, 3:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111381 diabihighden58 Jun 1 2022, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111382 cutodonga15 Jun 1 2022, 4:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111384 stabbeifrucol67 Jun 1 2022, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111405 trolgigensi71 Jun 2 2022, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111426 WilliamColon Jun 3 2022, 4:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111439 eduardojfisher Jun 4 2022, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109875 Henchelli Mar 24 2022, 1:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109878 Euvrard55516 Mar 24 2022, 6:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109879 Textorwa Mar 24 2022, 7:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109880 Totaroj3 Mar 24 2022, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109890 Krienkyh1 Mar 25 2022, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry