Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19647 superjimgrist Oct 1 2018, 4:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19653 dominickq1930 Oct 1 2018, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20798 zofiowka381129 Nov 14 2018, 12:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20799 kamilgral112979 Nov 14 2018, 1:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20800 Profil Nov 14 2018, 1:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20801 icibyvuw Nov 14 2018, 2:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19654 mavisq1930 Oct 1 2018, 2:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19663 bestroomprok1 Oct 2 2018, 5:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19664 karinaq1929 Oct 2 2018, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19665 melbsilvertaxi Oct 2 2018, 11:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19666 kursyzlota Oct 2 2018, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19667 prezentpomysl Oct 2 2018, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19670 simpcomptempplas11 Oct 3 2018, 5:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19671 lenpigalve93 Oct 3 2018, 5:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20802 osapigik Nov 14 2018, 2:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20803 chi416438 Nov 14 2018, 2:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20806 kasigrzyb191422 Nov 14 2018, 4:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20807 Belangeres7q Nov 14 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19674 romerlolu88 Oct 3 2018, 1:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19675 bloghazacos48 Oct 3 2018, 1:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19677 jertysaformas Oct 3 2018, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20809 placuszek483508 Nov 14 2018, 5:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20810 dzieciaczki92618 Nov 14 2018, 6:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20811 ulelesy Nov 14 2018, 7:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20812 kala20208318 Nov 14 2018, 7:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20813 Adsideaq1v Nov 14 2018, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19678 rrmeblemoke1 Oct 3 2018, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19679 arerarer41 Oct 3 2018, 2:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19680 disbireli25 Oct 3 2018, 2:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19681 phiselotock78 Oct 3 2018, 5:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 443 444 445 446 447 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet