Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27976 Manbyesw8 Apr 4 2019, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27977 urufydo Apr 4 2019, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27980 ajotuwyr Apr 4 2019, 2:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27981 ecirunmon43 Apr 4 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27982 adacaror65 Apr 4 2019, 2:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27983 Gautneyes80 Apr 4 2019, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27979 margarettblack Apr 4 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27984 ucegys Apr 4 2019, 5:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27985 alytaq Apr 4 2019, 6:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27986 ofebalo Apr 4 2019, 7:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27988 Binettiz Apr 4 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27989 ypejub Apr 4 2019, 7:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27992 itohif Apr 4 2019, 8:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27995 umucesy Apr 4 2019, 9:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27996 iqiwov Apr 4 2019, 9:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27997 amulomy Apr 4 2019, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27991 jacobawaters Apr 4 2019, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27998 albertoawagner Apr 4 2019, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27999 edmundavega Apr 4 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28000 ijevym Apr 4 2019, 10:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28001 ybeteg Apr 4 2019, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28034 yxypudyp Apr 5 2019, 10:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28035 yvejavase Apr 5 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28037 ubodaqi Apr 5 2019, 11:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28038 mebledosalonuprik3 Apr 5 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28039 Veresaq90 Apr 5 2019, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28041 iqacogo Apr 5 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28042 ypewyhyf Apr 5 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28043 elobad Apr 5 2019, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28045 uzewus Apr 5 2019, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 383 384 385 386 387 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry