Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27687 vabycizgili802 Mar 29 2019, 11:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27688 ivose Mar 29 2019, 11:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27690 karola23282055 Mar 29 2019, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27692 ehuxatu Mar 29 2019, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27693 romi21426855 Mar 29 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27689 uthfreeblogprik5 Mar 29 2019, 11:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27691 zvxjfmhog38 Mar 29 2019, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27694 karmazynowy497565 Mar 29 2019, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27696 kozaczek156805 Mar 29 2019, 2:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27697 meblikyolasitemoke4 Mar 29 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27698 ovitano Mar 29 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27699 demetriuswhager Mar 29 2019, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27700 efetude Mar 29 2019, 4:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27702 iqulihi Mar 29 2019, 5:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27704 tomnby155 Mar 29 2019, 5:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27706 yrydo Mar 29 2019, 5:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27708 udyzi Mar 29 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27701 dropruthedumike4 Mar 29 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27703 mebliksitelioprouk1 Mar 29 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27707 emilcavanaugh Mar 29 2019, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27709 meblikplweeblypruk2 Mar 29 2019, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27710 abyxofedi Mar 29 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27711 ypimudul Mar 29 2019, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27712 awunyxe Mar 29 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27713 afizo Mar 29 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27714 robtpsells Mar 29 2019, 9:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27742 esibime Mar 30 2019, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27744 yzarafu Mar 30 2019, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27745 jackbipo Mar 30 2019, 1:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27746 uxedu Mar 30 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 379 380 381 382 383 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry