Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18990 ejetitil Jul 21 2018, 10:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17056 greggsmillerfiles Feb 13 2018, 5:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17057 micahbwestform Feb 13 2018, 7:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17058 whmweddingml Feb 13 2018, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17059 paularyanplay Feb 13 2018, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17064 tomydy123 Feb 13 2018, 8:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18991 fghpoym Jul 21 2018, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18992 femrok Jul 21 2018, 7:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18994 hoywr Jul 22 2018, 1:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18995 domki Jul 22 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17065 kolertysado Feb 14 2018, 12:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17066 ourstanleyscully Feb 14 2018, 3:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17068 studycharlesmorris Feb 14 2018, 6:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17069 davidalawssync Feb 14 2018, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17070 tapenseself75 Feb 14 2018, 7:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18997 sylwesterkarl Jul 23 2018, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18998 edafon Jul 23 2018, 10:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17071 surfcharlesdavis Feb 14 2018, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17072 statsulichrigh81 Feb 14 2018, 10:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17073 luzabundysuite Feb 14 2018, 11:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17082 kertymagero9 Feb 14 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17083 kertygorade4 Feb 15 2018, 1:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18999 fantom Aug 10 2018, 8:57 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
19000 qepo Jul 23 2018, 5:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19002 nessmochcore39 Jul 24 2018, 3:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19003 imprevsisde37 Jul 24 2018, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17085 carolrojashost Feb 15 2018, 5:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17086 jessejohnstonhost Feb 15 2018, 5:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17093 thomaswhaleymagic Feb 15 2018, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17094 ydutahyl Feb 15 2018, 7:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 377 378 379 380 381 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JamaL, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]