Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18761 abutig Jun 23 2018, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18762 Seweryn5838 Jun 23 2018, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18763 ynimaxyte Jun 23 2018, 10:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16809 rerksehrzingge32 Jan 23 2018, 4:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16810 marianrgattiport Jan 23 2018, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16812 laysighneno63 Jan 23 2018, 5:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16813 carhepade79 Jan 23 2018, 7:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16817 wiggfivealka83 Jan 23 2018, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18764 unedojut Jun 23 2018, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18765 emake Jun 24 2018, 4:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18767 ehywozyk Jun 24 2018, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18768 esasusuti Jun 24 2018, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16824 zayzinstucan71 Jan 23 2018, 11:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16825 miikeelse177 Jan 24 2018, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16826 buynuctado44 Jan 24 2018, 1:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16827 souffgoldbendsi15 Jan 24 2018, 1:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16828 abapregears87 Jan 24 2018, 3:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16831 hifywuca Jan 24 2018, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16832 Magdaleneyneesa Jan 24 2018, 2:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16837 Darylgvhfsr Jan 24 2018, 8:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16838 Magdalenewqbrxl Jan 24 2018, 9:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16841 kikomokryu98 Jan 25 2018, 4:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18770 Filip5396 Jun 25 2018, 10:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18771 igequ Jun 25 2018, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18772 ihukawoj Jun 25 2018, 7:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18774 iwowowas Jun 26 2018, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18782 arenady Jun 26 2018, 11:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16849 Helenaclfrwe Jan 25 2018, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16850 Karinazeouis Jan 25 2018, 10:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16854 omnikooux83 Jan 26 2018, 4:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 370 371 372 373 374 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City