Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16707 homelindawmartin Jan 15 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16708 ellatsharppath Jan 15 2018, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16713 olkertysada Jan 16 2018, 1:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16714 clickbobharris Jan 16 2018, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16716 cliftonmoorebug Jan 16 2018, 6:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18725 nabteotuallleg99 Jun 21 2018, 3:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18726 wohdistboltva13 Aug 18 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
18727 ruthann19958 Jun 21 2018, 5:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18728 yzukoc Jun 21 2018, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18732 zdzisiakarska Jun 21 2018, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16721 susiemmilesmaker Jan 16 2018, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16724 haczik0 Jan 16 2018, 8:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16725 ypocowo Jan 16 2018, 10:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16728 propertyeileenrmoss Jan 17 2018, 8:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18735 onose Jun 22 2018, 1:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18738 azygocif Jun 22 2018, 6:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18739 Korneliusz6104 Jun 22 2018, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18740 Wojciech9637 Jun 22 2018, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18741 Wyszomir2099 Jun 22 2018, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16730 raymondmetzingerbox Jan 17 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16734 sergiyb Jan 18 2018, 12:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16736 tracybcothrenmonkey Jan 18 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18743 Janusz0575 Jun 22 2018, 12:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18744 erazo Jun 22 2018, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18746 isawel Jun 22 2018, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18747 ucyraqo Jun 22 2018, 8:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18748 Revellcomplprok5 Jun 22 2018, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16737 StyleTyre Jan 18 2018, 10:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16739 rybihexim Jan 18 2018, 12:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16743 wilww22 Jan 19 2018, 12:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 368 369 370 371 372 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor