Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18538 porwmko Jun 9 2018, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18539 trk4 Jun 9 2018, 3:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18541 nitmopama46 Jun 9 2018, 5:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16434 nertysafera4 Dec 12 2017, 5:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16435 ekajaqad Dec 12 2017, 9:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16436 ogygit Dec 12 2017, 3:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18544 mattfildiati57 Jun 9 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18545 menhoystalin22 Jun 9 2018, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18547 stonevazro34 Jun 9 2018, 10:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18550 megamichaelbarker Jun 9 2018, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18551 jasonalunamasters Jun 9 2018, 11:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16440 amymlaneship Dec 13 2017, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16450 ehykyce Dec 14 2017, 11:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16455 ipigugo Dec 15 2017, 8:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16457 ohywaj Dec 15 2017, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18553 dfpgm Jun 9 2018, 12:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18554 trusewgulgui36 Jun 9 2018, 2:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18556 cyberrosejpape Jun 9 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16458 fhkjy83 Dec 15 2017, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16462 Rebekahclpwpz Dec 15 2017, 7:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16464 Ilonaftwjgf Dec 15 2017, 11:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18560 ypotm Jun 10 2018, 1:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18562 greenatherer36 Jun 10 2018, 5:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18564 gugerattte65 Jun 10 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18565 Santiagoyy Jun 10 2018, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18569 dpom Jun 10 2018, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16467 temetrif079 Dec 16 2017, 5:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16472 Martynarpxsun Dec 17 2017, 2:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16473 karlenofv96 Dec 17 2017, 2:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16479 inura Dec 17 2017, 9:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 361 362 363 364 365 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ZOVBOT, Zakerozi, RIVE